Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
(05-08-2015, 06:57 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36432.msg238094#msg238094 date=1438755655]
Player Name:2Smacks/[Squad] Chris
Character ID:2464602
Level and Class Of Main:48
Other Characters levels/classes:[Squad] Chris Archer lvl 47 [Sqaud] Chris_II Lvl 13 Crossbow men
Steam Name:Jordiac
Where are you From: US East Coast
How Long play Nord invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 1 Half Years
Why do you  want to join us: I would like to join you guys, because u guys are active.and friendly and I just want a group of people to do events with and Have fun doing it.
After some PMs exchanged my decision is to accept Chris on trial for period of 1 month. I will ask house members for their opinion concerning Chris' attitude and behaviour to consult the house leadership and make my final decision when the trial period is over.
Welcome Smile
[/quote]
Ave guys,
please be informed that Chris proved to be valuable member of the house. His trial is over, welcome our new full member Smile
            [move]  %%%%%%%
            %%%\c "" J/%%
%.      %%%%/ o  o \%%
`%%.    %%%%    _  |%%
  `%%    `%%%%(__Y__)%'
  //      ;%%%%`\-/%%%'
((      /  `%%%%%%%'
  \\    .'          |
  \\  /      \  | | hear me roar
    \\/        ) | |[/move]
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

Good one !  Big Grin
ASCII art really only works with monospaced fonts:

%%%%%%%%%%%
          %%%\c "" J/%%
%.      %%%%/ o  o \%%
`%%.    %%%%    _  |%%
  `%%    `%%%%(__Y__)%'
  //      ;%%%%`\-/%%%'
((      /  `%%%%%%%'
  \\    .'          |
  \\  /      \  | | hear me roar
    \\/        ) | |
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
Yea,iknow but when i copied it to here it just moved over when i posted it but thanks for the advice
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(01-09-2015, 01:49 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg241428#msg241428 date=1441001695]
[quote author=Howler link=topic=36432.msg241368#msg241368 date=1440962728]
Player name: Howler
Character ID: 2472592
Level and Class of Main: 47 Commando (Can be RG or Zwei, if accepted will be what ever is needed)
Other characters levels/classes: Level 5, started a couple days ago, going to be archer
Steam name: Howler https://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalAero (VAC ban is from CS:GO)
Where are you from: England, I know a little French and very small amount of Finnish
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Around 180 hours (173 hours) Looking to play for much longer
Why do you want to join us: I have been a part of the community for a long time now and have seen your players every since, they have always carried the whole lobby through the game, some members could do the prince with just a couple alive, I would love to join them members, also I am coming up to Hero, I need a house so I would like to aim high, try to play/join with one of the much better/higher houses of Nord Invasion.
I know none of this is overly impressive but I am willing to help around and help with Runs as well
Would also be pretty nice to help people as well.
Thanks for the application Howler, PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome to the house Smile
[/quote]
Please, be informed Howler is full member now. Gratz and welcome Smile
[move]CONGRATZ DUDE[/move]
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

(16-09-2015, 02:52 PM)Malong link Wrote: ASCII art really only works with monospaced fonts

[quote author=Chris/Squad link=topic=36432.msg242968#msg242968 date=1442440074]
Yea,iknow but when i copied it to here it just moved over when i posted it but thanks for the advice
[/quote]
So you say you know that ASCII art only works with monospaced fonts, but then you add "it just moved over." If you really knew, you would expect this behavior.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I would appreciate if we'd use this thread for more house related subjects. Thank you.
(25-08-2015, 05:56 AM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Bobo link=topic=36432.msg240189#msg240189 date=1440396541]
[quote author=EDDY link=topic=36432.msg240163#msg240163 date=1440366458]
Player name: EDDY
Character ID: 2516244
Level and Class of Main: lvl 45 commando
Other characters levels/classes:Ireland, lvl23, skermisher
Steam name: SN00FER
Where are you from: NewYork USA, and Ireland
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: Im started 4 months ago Im on a lot
Why do you want to join us: I want to play as a team I like to play with other people and i think that it would be fun to be part of something bigger than me
Ave Eddy,
thanks for the application. PMed.
[/quote]
Accepted on trial. Welcome Smile
[/quote]

Trial not passed.

DENIED