Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
(24-08-2013, 07:21 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Very sorry for leaving the event that soon but i wasn't able to get my warband sorted out with the down patch Sad Maybe next time ^^

Sad

well looking forward to next time  ;D
Great event guys. Big Grin
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
awesome event yesterday guys =) now we can only wait to see what we are gonna do tonight, i really do hope we can persuade kip to to another rag =)
thx for the  awesome event

crashed at odin Sad
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
(25-08-2013, 09:50 AM)Tjav link Wrote: awesome event yesterday guys =) now we can only wait to see what we are gonna do tonight, i really do hope we can persuade kip to to another rag =)
You're not the only one. ;D
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Due to popular demand, today's event will be Ragnarok as well.  I'll move the normal event to next weekend.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
do I have a place in that event too ?
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
(25-08-2013, 03:58 PM)Saladin link Wrote: do I have a place in that event too ?

well, i think we will stick to the first to come first to join principle, cc members do have the first slots tho, so if ur fast enough i think ur welcome  ;D
and I can join this one MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(25-08-2013, 04:23 PM)Leturoa link Wrote: and I can join this one MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

about bloody time m8 haha