Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
(28-06-2012, 10:24 AM)Asreal link Wrote: Got teamspeak 3 now.

Great! Your application is accepted, then.
I've sent the invite, Welcome To Clan Cameron.
I am proud of you

[Image: clancameron.jpg]
What i missed :O

Also... Some kind of shit happened....

I gave my friend my serial key of warband and now im using a new one, but im lvl 1 again and im out of clan, I will inform you when im lvl 14 again
Jump on irc they can transfer your serial key to the character!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
(29-06-2012, 12:26 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Jump on irc they can transfer your serial key to the character!

tried it, they couldnt help

I sold all my stuff and gave all the money to the house
(29-06-2012, 10:51 AM)ZeroFighterR link Wrote: What i missed :O

I gave my friend my serial key of warband and now im using a new one, but im lvl 1 again and im out of clan, I will inform you when im lvl 14 again

Give me your name now, and I will invite no matter your lvl.
(29-06-2012, 12:45 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: [quote author=ZeroFighterR link=topic=729.msg32896#msg32896 date=1340967103]
What i missed :O

Give me your name now, and I will invite no matter your lvl.
[/quote]

ZeroFighterR

Will change later when i can
Invite sent, I will trade you 5k for the namechange.

I am in awe that you went to such a degree selling your equip just to donate it all to CC - I won't forget it.
(29-06-2012, 12:48 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: Invite sent, I will trade you 5k for the namechange.

I am in awe that you went to such a degree selling your equip just to donate it all to CC - I won't forget it.

Accepted the invite

edit: could you give CC_ZeroFighterR also 5k so that i can change his name to something else and change my name back to CC_ZeroFighterR?
Hey Tarimoth and Clan Cameron!

I'd like to join your clan because Phalangites got really inactive. I can't promise you to be active every day/week but I'll try to join the events. (Depending on what's to do at school, home etc.)
My characters/names/professions/levels/classes are:

Dismounted_Knight_Cyrus : Commando/level 42/blacksmith level 7 (kinda low but this is my newest char)

Dismounted_Knight_Cyra : Sniper/level 47/alchemist level 15

Dismounted_Knight_Drunken: Pikeman/level 52/armorsmith level 17

I hope I can join you  guys and fight for your clan.  Wink
To get connected to each other I don't like to cry out my steam name into the open world so I will tell you that 2 members of CC are already friends of mine: Ninja and Gismo.
My profile name is "Cyrus, Cyra or Drunken"; I hope you will be able to add me that way. If this doesn't work just tell me and we can contact each other in the NI-Forum.

Thanks

Drunken Monkey

PS: I already have TS3