Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
I will fix that as soon as possible - an invite will be sent your way when next I'm online!
(01-09-2012, 06:30 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: I will fix that as soon as possible - an invite will be sent your way when next I'm online!

Thanks  Smile
Thanks to everyone who joined the event!

Killed prince twice, no loot tho.

Cya'll next time! Smile
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Hi folks

The CC Event on the evening of the 1st September 2012 went great.  The Prince and all of the Nords died.  I know of no drops.  Thanks to all CC House members and all invited guest  for their help well done all.

On another point thanks to CC_Das for commanding and his healing on both runs to the Prince well done on your first go well proud of you lad.

TIE
What about the uninvited quest?  o.O

I was the most important player in this event  :-[

8)
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
(01-09-2012, 10:08 PM)Stars link Wrote: What about the uninvited quest?  o.O

8)

We mentally invited you, our cries for help where answered :3
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(01-09-2012, 10:14 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: [quote author=Stars link=topic=729.msg47708#msg47708 date=1346537320]
What about the uninvited quest?  o.O

8)

We mentally invited you, our cries for help where answered :3
[/quote]

Indeed
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD
Indeed Stars I think would not have made it past the 1st round without you. lol

Anyway I do not think I can make this Sundays Event as I may have to go out for part of the evening sorry 1st one I have missed in 3 months.
Ah it's fine, the good part about having different people capable of managing events is that it's not the end of the world when someone can't do it for whatever reason (like myself at Saturday event).
No worries!
Clan thread updated!
Now it actually says that recruitment is closed..

Also, added a photoreel with awesome pictures of CC at the buttom, it's quite large, so youll have to scroll sideways down at the end Wink