Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Clan Cameron [EU/NA] lvl 32+
(16-02-2013, 04:46 PM)Triari link Wrote: Need an invite aswell if it's possible:

Charakter Name and ID: CC_Triari, 18860 

Btw that was post number 1000 Hot Dog! Congrats  ;D

didn't notice that thx Big Grin
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
(16-02-2013, 04:46 PM)Triari link Wrote: Need an invite aswell if it's possible:

Charakter Name and ID: CC_Triari, 18860 

Invite sent.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
what is our teamspeak now?
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

2436457 is my alt and i need him to get invited back into CC thx

(17-02-2013, 01:58 PM)King Hot Dog link Wrote: 2436457 is my alt and i need him to get invited back into CC thx

Invite sent.

At the moment, I am not sure which TeamSpeak server we will use but we should have something worked out in time for the event.

EDIT: We have a TeamSpeak server for today's event.  The information is on our house page.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Well play Kip, was a nice final,i wish you much fun with your new Bow Smile
Loots: 0 
congrats kip on win CC forever Big Grin

Thanks!  It was a great tournament and I look forward to bringing my first legendary to future house event.  Big Grin

Edit: I now have my Hurricane Bow!
'Twas a glorious event, even if we didn't make it past Einhjars. (or however they're spelled Tongue) Also, congrats to Tjav for registering the CC's first of two wraith killings:
I'm STILL mad at Microsoft's auto-update, which restarted the computer while I was shielding!
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
Oh yeah, the event.  After the excitement of the tournament, I actually forgot all about it.  Tongue

It was an enjoyable.  We experimented with a couple of maps and the wraiths made multiple appearances (some handled more successfully than others).  Wink