Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New in the mod and the crossbow
(17-07-2013, 09:35 PM)j0n link Wrote: Welcome to Nord invasion, friend, be sure to learn all the basic terms such as 'save' and 'last' this'll make the whole 'noob' transition a lot easier for you. Smile Also commandos 'unnecessary' is a bit harsh, really big shortage of melee players right now, but anywho, onto the main question.

You've picked arguably the hardest class to level up, unlike your archer counter part you'll be getting far less kills(Due to your slower fire rate) and therefore less exp. Gear doesn't really make much difference till you hit tier 4, but luckily unlike archers crossbowmen are actually very effective at their respective job (clearing out enemy ranged and anything with throwing weapons) at T3.

You should be warned, it's a slow class to play, you aren't gonna be shooting up the place or setting the game on fire, but personally, I love my crossbowman, your true strength comes from higher difficulties( mid-late hard mode, all of ragnarok) where crossbows with their massive pierce damage can punch through the most heavily armoured nords, killing most in 2 headshots with an Arbalest.

I'd strongly reccomend the engineer tree, cades are ALWAYS required, not to say med kits aren't useful, but one guy on a server of 16 is sufficient. Anyway, any other questions you have feel free to ask.

(17-07-2013, 10:03 PM)Slayer link Wrote: Engineer.

Long story short, levelling up sucks as Xbow, but T4 Xbow is OP

Thanks for replying.I ve already learned those stuff like saving and resupplying yourself Big Grin Ofc commandos are not unnecessary, its just  my line of sight.
Not sure if I am playing much, or it is not hard yet but I already reached T2 and halfway to T3!
Im not sure if its easy to reach max equipment or it will take too long, but i will keep playing in all cases Big Grin
Also 2 headshots you said? in normal they re dying in 1 body shot Sad

Those were my questions for now, if I have any, I ll post it here!

Thanks
DB_Merarches- Legionnaire
DB_Kratos - Master Peltast
DB_ - Warden

Loots:

17.11.2017 - Dark Gothic Greaves

Messages In This Thread
New in the mod and the crossbow - by Kratos - 17-07-2013, 09:24 PM
Re: New in the mod and the crossbow - by j0n - 17-07-2013, 09:35 PM
Re: New in the mod and the crossbow - by slayer - 17-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Re: New in the mod and the crossbow - by Kratos - 17-07-2013, 10:13 PM
Re: New in the mod and the crossbow - by Niezdara - 18-07-2013, 07:24 AM