Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Refining The Web Page
After looking through the requests page, I noticed that most if not all requests pertain to the game mod itself. While map changes, enemy refining, new modes, and items are always a welcome, i think we've all been neglecting one other aspect to the mode: the web page where we all manage our characters and items.

Now the website has changed a bit with the addition of hero classes and house crafting, but that was nothing more than implementing the new features. I suggest two things; first a new inventory tab, second the ability to sort your auction house search.

It would be a great inventory management help, if we could actually see our characters inventory with out having go through sell to marketplace. It could also put to rest, fear of accidentally selling your item when you just want to see what you have.

The ability to sort your auction house search would be a great benefit when looking for items that share parts of the same name. For example when you search wood you get wood, sturdy wood, processed wood, and wood of glasir. With a sort function you could easily hit name, and it sorts all of the wood together, all the processed wood together, ect. making it easier to find how much is of each is on the market. Or you could sort by price, allowing you to compare prices.

I don't know much about web design so I don't know how difficult this would be to add to the site, but I think these additions would help improve character management and user friendliness

P.S.
These are only a few things I could think of, if anyone else has ideas to help improve the site user interface please leave a comment below.
SilentKnight: 52 Royal Guard
DeadShot: 52 Sniper Hybrid
Athena: 51 Pikeman

Messages In This Thread
Refining The Web Page - by wdm_silentkillz2552 - 18-07-2013, 02:51 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by Sparhawk - 18-07-2013, 03:12 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by Tiber_Carlson - 18-07-2013, 04:16 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by bossculeur - 18-07-2013, 10:11 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by Gutsman - 18-07-2013, 10:54 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by Moe! - 18-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by bossculeur - 18-07-2013, 11:30 AM
Re: Refining The Web Page - by Huscarlton_Banks - 18-07-2013, 11:45 AM