Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Bots will damage cades when they attempt to swing at them in addition to whenever they hit them.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is fine as is.
5.36%
3 5.36%
This should be removed. (Why?)
26.79%
15 26.79%
The time between attacks on the barricade should be increased.
7.14%
4 7.14%
The extra damage should be reduced, or barricade health should be increased. (How much?)
21.43%
12 21.43%
Attack range should be decreased to make bots more attracted to players nearby.
39.29%
22 39.29%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Feature Discussion, Extra Damage to Cades
I mentioned this in the news update, but I voted for reverting back to the old system because cades now seem completely useless. SHC's are not particularly cheap, and even javlineers can break through them easily. I understand the idea of debuffing cades to make shielders more useful, but when pikemen break through 5 cades like they are paper it is rather aggravating. I may just be a bit biased at the moment after losing to prince so many times, but there doesn't seem to be any way to beat even normal now if cades are useless against prince and you cant shield against him. In my opinion, it would be better to go back to the old cading system. If they're still overpowered, maybe decrease their health a bit so they break a bit faster? As it is right now, they just break too fast. Unless you have barrels, killing prince will be very, very difficult.

Messages In This Thread
Re: New Feature Discussion, Extra Damage to Cades - by xFirestormx - 27-07-2013, 06:12 AM