Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Bots will damage cades when they attempt to swing at them in addition to whenever they hit them.
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
This is fine as is.
5.36%
3 5.36%
This should be removed. (Why?)
26.79%
15 26.79%
The time between attacks on the barricade should be increased.
7.14%
4 7.14%
The extra damage should be reduced, or barricade health should be increased. (How much?)
21.43%
12 21.43%
Attack range should be decreased to make bots more attracted to players nearby.
39.29%
22 39.29%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Feature Discussion, Extra Damage to Cades
(27-07-2013, 09:16 AM)Aegis_Gutsman link Wrote: Everyone will be complaining they are useless right now because they have not learned to adapt yet.

A simple way to solve the problem is to just spread barricades out so that they do not all get hit at the same time.

Maybe the range is too much but this game needs a challenge and people seem to think that once something becomes harder that it should be returned to what it was before

That being  said in the event last night we made it to wave 16 hard and only died because 2 wraiths spawned. We had about 2 hours to adapt and for most of the people there that was plenty of time whenever a new system is brought into a game people need to find out how it works and find a way to work with it.

This is my personal opinion which seems to be only shown once before in this thread where as the majority seem to think "this is too hard I don't want to have to work for my good xp and loot".

If you disagree with what I have said please respond because if we have a discussion about it we will help the devs in their decision to change this.

During that event we had mutiple tomes. Developer support and  a massive amount of items that you will barely find in a everyday public server.
I'm not saying that hard shouldnt be hard, but you should still be able to get atleast further in pubs  then wave 4 without super expensive items. (thats where we have ragnarok mode for after all).

Messages In This Thread
Re: New Feature Discussion, Extra Damage to Cades - by Punishment - 27-07-2013, 09:25 AM