Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

All updates are started to beign bad.
(07-08-2013, 09:22 PM)WDM_SilentKillz2552 link Wrote: I would have to disagree with you Jet. While .51 did make the everything harder, if you think about it .50 made everything easier. When you look at it this way, .50 gave us a bunch of new gear and the hero classes which made us stronger. It also added a third difficulty, which men they had to rebalanced the older two difficulties. This essentially made it easier to beat normal and hard. So with the game made easier for the players, naturally the next update had to make it harder to provide a challenge. Now granted to make the game harder for the more equipped and wealthier players will make it much harder for the lower levels, under equipped, and poorer players. And not all of the updates go as smoothly as planned, or so I imagine. Update .51 is an example of that. So its a constant back and forth and judgment of how difficult to make the game for everyone without out completely deterring new players.

Yes, i agree with you, but i dont think it was the .50 that made it easier. the new maps was before the .50. Which i strongly disagree new maps. but you are right.

Messages In This Thread
Re: All updates are started to beign bad. - by PurpleSmart_109 - 07-08-2013, 09:53 PM
Re: All updates are started to beign bad. - by evildan - 08-08-2013, 12:53 AM
Re: All updates are started to beign bad. - by evildan - 08-08-2013, 01:43 AM