Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3)
1) What's one of the best points in NI? Diversity. Customization. And how does one custom his char and make it unique? EQUIPMENT! There are great mods with tons of fantastic armours and weapons: 2 of these are Vikingr and Floris Mod. So what? As some neckbeard once said, GENIUSES STEAL!  We should take all those objects and bring them into NI!

2) Fighting features. Vikingr mod has some awesome features concerning fighting:couching, couched walking, war shouts,horns and standards that heal and you make you stronger and, above all, secondary support spear mode, which allows you to hit an enemy with a spear from above a teammate shoulder. I think all these peculiarity would add dinamicity to the gameplay, expecially when your fighting hordes.

3) Atmosphere. NI is quite an apocalyptic mod: Swadia is going to fall, and hordes of norsemen are coming. So why shouldn't we play it in epic scenarios? NI's maps are GREAT, but i noticed that M&Mbattalion's got some amazing dark skies and grounds, which, added to the ruins, the fog and the hordes would be terrific. And don't forget the wonderful vikingr weapons I wrote about above.

4) Fire. I remember that in good old Mercenaries mod you could fire straw with torches. What about trapping nord scums in a hay and roast them? + other tricks like trapdoors, etc.

5) "Historical" legendary wepons, like Durlindana, Excalibur, Hrunting, Mjolnir, and Tolkien's books wepons, like Anduril, Narsil, Sting, Glamdring, etc.

6) I liked very much the previously discussed idea of companions. A group of companions that stick together could recieve a bonus (plus looking damn cool). This could generate a vaste world of fellowships, semi-legendary oldfag regiments, newbies that survive cause they heal each other, groups of rangers, oplites, heros, raiders of rohan or whatever, mariners (I'm starting masturbating), guards, sword sisters, looters, all related to Houses.

[shadow=red,left][glow=red,2,300]7) BEAR CAVALRY[/glow][/shadow]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3) - by CaradocMor - 20-02-2012, 02:46 PM
Re: Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3) - by Kwal - 20-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Re: Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3) - by Kormin - 22-02-2012, 03:49 AM
Re: Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3) - by Fingus - 22-02-2012, 10:26 AM
Re: Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3) - by JOPO - 22-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Re: Suggestions (VERY INTELLIGENT :3) - by Eragon - 27-02-2012, 05:01 AM