Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff for the house craftable shields? *topic changed*
hi all seen a lot of these Buff requests as of late so I thought why not make my own?

here is my case

the swadian resilience currently costs roughly 3.2 mill to make (those pesky phoenix feathers). the royal shield can be picked up for around 1.5 mill (Thats half the cost) yet the royal boasts far better stats. im not saying that the resilience is a terrible shield but some of those house craftable shields are terrible bang for your buck. would it be so bad if you the shield could be used by crossbowman or receive a slight buff in the department of resistance. (43-44 perhaps). its such a shame to see so many of these unique items in the game which have little to no use due to other items which are somewhat "OP" and block their limelight.

post your opinions here on why or why not this black beauty should receive a bump up in stats.

*update* i have been looking around at some of the other house craftable shields such as the studded steel shield, the dragon kite shield and i must say that all of these shields deserve a slight balance in stats. ( stats can be found in the house crafting thread here http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...511.0.html) not only are these shields hard to obtain due to high crafting costs but they are also rare due to far cheaper and more effective options not to mention the need for house crafting to create them in particular the swadian resilience and the dragon kite shield.

Messages In This Thread
Buff for the house craftable shields? *topic changed* - by madjsoh - 26-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Re: Buff the Resilience - by Ragnash - 26-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Re: Buff the Resilience - by madjsoh - 26-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Re: Buff the Resilience - by Tee - 26-08-2013, 12:37 PM