Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Buff for the house craftable shields? *topic changed*
(26-08-2013, 10:41 AM)Ragnash link Wrote: The royal shield has a crafting cost of 2.7mil. Just because it sells for 1.5mil doesn't mean it costs that much to craft. Resilience is as you say, roughly 3.2mil.

Now comparing the two.

Royal:
Resistance - 45
Hit points - 1250
Size - 60x80

Resilience:
Resistance - 41
Hit points - 1400
Size - 70x105

So in comparison, though the resilience is more expensive in a direct comparison, each has its strengths. Both shields were added at different times and with large changes to the mod. Perhaps there might be a change when and if the developers choose to overhaul and balance all new house craftables with items that have been in the game for longer taking crafting cost into account.

I currently do not see a glaringly problem with the balance of these two shields.

i only give the buying cost of the royal and the crafting cost of the resilience as the later is almost impossible to buy whereas the royal isn't as rare on the market. albeit both shields have their strengths and weaknesses but i feel like this pretty little shield is a wasted item with the stats it has know (not to mention the dragon shield)

Messages In This Thread
Buff for the house craftable shields? *topic changed* - by madjsoh - 26-08-2013, 08:54 AM
Re: Buff the Resilience - by Ragnash - 26-08-2013, 10:41 AM
Re: Buff the Resilience - by madjsoh - 26-08-2013, 11:14 AM
Re: Buff the Resilience - by Tee - 26-08-2013, 12:37 PM