Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Compensating modelers for their work
Damn, Niez, you're alone on this one.
I myself model for 3 reasons, mostly.
  1. I enjoy making models. Easy as that, I like to have an idea about how something should look, and then try to make something from that visualisation (as long as it doesn't involve too much texturing Wink)
  2. I really like the appreciation for what I make. Isn't it nice when you have put quite some time into something, making it as perfect as it gets, and people see this, and understand it.
  3. I wanna help improve this mod. I really do. I love NI, and I want to make it better, and the best way I can do that is modelling.

So yea, an extra reward is always nice, and it's maybe a little bummer if I find out that weapons I have made or will be making end up as weapons I will almost never see, as I won't have them myself, but I know that I helped improve NI, and I know someone, somewhere, loves what I've made. And that what keeps me going, not in-game rewards.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Compensating modelers for their work - by Maroon - 27-08-2013, 10:14 PM
Re: Compensating modelers for their work - by evildan - 27-08-2013, 11:21 PM