Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Increase melee XP/gold multiplier + rewards for the shielders
I know that I'll get called an idiot (mostly because that 90% of players prefer playing ranged classes) but here I write anyway.

This feature request is about increasuing melee xp/gold multiplier. Why? In order to balance the amounts of XPs and gold that players recieve. My proposal is to add to recieved amout of melee XP/gold a multiplier of x5/x10. And I'm not talking about adding it to Normal mode because it would be unfair (hey, it's all unfair to infantry now) to the others. I'm talking about Hard and Ragnarok mode where at the Odin's wave players playing ranged classes have 200 kills and commandos have like 20 of them. 5x for the Hard mode and 7x for the Ragnarok

Another request that I... request is a system of the awards for the shielders. How would it look like? I thought about it (I invented it) while writing the first part of this post. I thought about 2 options:
  1. Shielder recieves the XPs and gold for the damage (invent some multiplier) that his shield recieved and the "damager" is killed
  2. Shielder recieves the XPs and gold for the damage that his shield recieved

Please remember before commenting that each shield has its "armour" amount that decreases recieved damage.

What do you thing about this all? Share your opinions!

Cheers

PS:
(08-09-2013, 10:50 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: There is some truth in what Khalidov says though. Commandos sacrifice their attack potential so as to shield for the team, and this results in slower experience and gold gain for them (as opposed to slashers and ranged classes who kill for the most part). There are other roles that sacrifice their own gain for the benefit of the team (such as the people who act as medics and juggle items). In this way, infantry can be perceived as a "difficult" class.
PS 2: It's a teamplay-based game (mod) so every team-working player should be rewarded in a fair and equal way.
Playing NI since December 2011

Messages In This Thread
Increase melee XP/gold multiplier + rewards for the shielders - by Khalidov - 08-09-2013, 12:25 PM