Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others)
(12-09-2013, 03:42 AM)Sudoku_killer link Wrote: Is there any rule forbidding you to use armor you like ?
I was kicked out for having my beloved h highlander on ragnar server. Admin said its a matter of courtesy to have better armor on ragnar . I found it extremely unfair and childish like bcoz he told me that 4 tier would be ok but h highlander is offensive to other players . Really its bit silly to punish ppl for having less money  than others and its killing community spirit as well . Anyway 4 tier armor is only 5 p  better than my h highlander , doesn't make a big difference does it? Specially when You actually there to juggle stuff bcoz there was enough ppl to slash and shield.
Well if there is a rule like that than I understand Im forbidden to go ragnar  unless I got better armor ,is  that right?

No, an admin should only request that you change your armour in a situation where you are either spawning in naked or with a recruit armour on purpose on a harder difficultly. We understand that some people can't afford better armour. We do however encourage that players that do play on Ragnarok servers come prepared. It is advised that you are wearing T4 armour, have a T4 weapon and at least a T2 support item. This makes it easier to achieve later waves and means it isn't down to a few players to bring in all the gear for every one else. But as I said, we understand that some people can't afford that, it is more a curtsey thing, if you can't help in the main action because of your limited gear, you find something else to do to help the team.

Messages In This Thread
Re: The NI Etiquette Guide (How not to glitch & respect others) - by Ragnash - 12-09-2013, 05:54 AM