Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

How can we save the Nordinvasion Population
I kind of lost interest, i support this. I rarely play hard mode now because most of the servers are empty. And when there's a lot of ppl, we hardly get to wave 10-12.
I played a couple times with my house, (hard to find a moment where all the good players are here) we got pretty far (16 i think?) but we got smacked by the Crushthrough.

almost lvl 50 and no items dropped yet -.- . 

I made an archer to get some legendaries but then again, it's almost impossible to get far in normal mode without good players to support you (pretty much wasting their time on normal mode). If only there would be a reward for them to help ppl on normal mode! the time to get on farther waves is just too much to ask.

And the maps.. well.. idk what to say bout that. Swadian town is awesome because of enemies all spawning in the same place, and its very fast to get to higher waves!
I got bored of swadian village, it just takes so much time, but has a lot of places to hide, to fight.
Hidden cave, I leave when it comes to this map, nothing else to say.. XD

Well, to be honest I only play town and village, (sometimes city and lake town with my house)

Oh well, i'll prolly play once a week, just to see if anything changed but I just lost hope on getting legendaries and got bored by maps (don,t worry i know how hard it is to create a good map that everyone likes and that is balanced)

Messages In This Thread
How can we save the Nordinvasion Population - by evildan - 28-02-2012, 04:18 AM
Re: How can we save the Nordinvasion Population - by Tomba - 28-02-2012, 05:54 PM