Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Idea for classes - make horses a support class, rather than main class
I had an idea for the classes, that may help keep the came a little more balanced.

Currently, there are 3 main classes, and two support classes. I would propose that calvary be made a support class like medic/engineer (or a separate group of class). Horses can already be used in the support class spot. There would no reason you couldn't also be an archer on horseback either (since a good chunk of the troops in Warband are horsed archers). This would also help balance out the fact that horses are really only useful on a few of the maps. On those same maps, barricades aren't all that helpful since the map is usually wide open.

Plus, one of the teamwork strategies I've seen is to have the horses run in circle while archers pick the bots off. Great, but it prevents XP for the cav. (of course, shared XP/loot would help this too).

Plus, I currently have a trained pony just for fun, but if I do any killing on it, I don't level my main classes at all, which makes deciding to play on a horse, less fun.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Idea for classes - make horses a support class, rather than main class - by TeutonJon78 - 06-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Re: Idea for classes - by Isatis - 06-03-2012, 11:25 PM
Re: Idea for classes - by TeutonJon78 - 06-03-2012, 11:56 PM