Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ideas on a hero restricted server and drops
seems that we will continue on this topic= so starting with the earlier posts:

McCullxch

I'm not saying that lower levels are always less helpful to the team as higher levels are, but on average they are. the average team you may take on ragnarok should be stronger if everyone in it was a hero, and even if this is not true (it is), it's irrelevant. Something should be done about the drops because the high levels can't get much money from playing compared to the prices of valuables due to the low drops rate. An option could involve increasing the drops rate to ragnarok, but then whenever you get a drop (which would now be more frequent) you'd go straight from marketplace equipment to expensive ones, which is completely ridiculous. The drop rate is fine on ragnarok for levels up to 44 (all I've experienced), and probably up to 52, but not for stronger characters.

Titties

up to madjosh to respond to

Handef

the drops on this new server could be the same ones, but they just drops more frequently, whatever the devs want to do.

Instead hard mode and maybe normal can be balanced and ragnarok can be changed into the hero server. This would only require changing the strength of about half of the nords, and I believe many new nords were made in a short time span for cavalry mode so maybe it's easy to do.

If less time is wanted to be spent on this, normal mode and hard mode can be left unchanged and ragnarok could be made a little bit harder.

I also haven't added that this gives another reason to spend 750k on hero class
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]

Messages In This Thread
Re: Ideas on a hero restricted server and drops - by TerrorBite - 11-11-2013, 11:32 AM