Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack
I hereby proudly present you:

[glow=red,2,300]Frontmin's Mappack[/glow]

A whole compilation of brandnew maps with unique ideas and innovative gameplay.

1. Swadian Fortress

Far in the north at the Swadian shore a solitary castle build on the cliffs dominating the surrounding landscape encounters the relentless hordes of the northern invasion.
After the Nords took the lower area by surprise the garrison had been forced to retreat to higher ground, now it is their glorious duty to fend off the endless waves of invaders branding at their shieldwall within the mighty walls of the fortress.

Screens:

2. Swadian Vedette (Contest Map)

The very first outpost of the Swadian Empire, an island in the cold ocean near the Nord territory, besieged by the invading army.
Keep the enemies away from the lighthouse and make sure the signalfire will not be exstinguished.

3. Swadian Swamp

Infront of some former silver mines a tangly marshland offers protection for the retreating remains of the Empire's army.
Now with "Find-the-forage-bush" mini-game. Big Grin
(Ground-color has been changed since screenshots had been taken to appear more appealing in daylight.)

4. Swadian Arena

Fight  in the arena for gold and glory and make sure none of those Nord gladiators is going to survive.
Color the dirt red with their blood and earn yourself a fortune.

5. Swadian Seabattle

The lordly ship of his majesty, the Swadian King is under attack by those filthy Nord pirates!
Fight back the boarding enemies and sink their ships!
(All sorts of placeable props work on most parts of the mainship)

6. Nord Assault

The swadian provinces are under attack! The Nords found our colony deep within their own lands, now its your task to stop them from looting the village and slaughtering the population.
(Blatantly stolen from Native and transformed into a NI map.  Wink)

Some final notes:

As some of you might have noticed I had been banned, hence I am not using my usual account (_666_) to post here.
I hereby deferentially adjure the devs to understand this mappack as an atonement and reconsider my ban.
If the NI playerbase wants to get more maps and the ones seen above enhanced, support me and post in this thread.
(I am open for all kinds of suggestions/questions.)

Post Scriptum:
Hereby I, and only I, take the full responsibility for this post.
Displeased_Peasant, the usual owner of this account is not to be prosecuted in any way for this and I thank him a lot for his help.

With Regards,

Messages In This Thread
Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by Displeased_Peasant - 07-03-2012, 06:55 PM
Re: Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by Tarimoth - 07-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Re: Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by Eragon - 07-03-2012, 10:26 PM
Re: Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by ComradeTemuzu - 10-03-2012, 10:57 AM
Re: Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by Blondin - 11-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Re: Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by Sparhawk - 11-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Re: Frontmin/666's_NI_Mappack - by Hande - 15-03-2012, 09:40 AM