Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

"Google Roulette" is what my friend calls it
Sure, I'll play. Here goes:

"Your time here. Police work was a private park, and the number of participants of the game Glitching the previous two albums. As the parties and a lot of free time to spend working with national authorities, and forgive the offensive player of the match. This is not your lifestyle affect the community Glitching the game. Here the left part of the state, but it did not work forever, and suffer pain."

From the message:

"The development team have unfortunately had a large amount of their time occupied with policing private servers and dealing with an extraordinary amount of players exploiting and glitching the game, as our two previous notices have stated. The development team spend a huge amount of their free time working on NI and it is disheartening to see players abusing the game in such a manner. The Team cannot and will not detract from their professional lives to police a section of the community that insist on glitching the game. A portion of the community has left no recourse for the Team but to pursue this course of action and the Team will not be swayed from this course of action."

No idea what happened Tongue

Messages In This Thread
Re: "Google Roulette" is what my friend calls it - by Kwal - 25-03-2012, 07:47 PM