Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
Quote:_Simpleton link=topic=25183.msg173919#msg173919 date=1397412062]
[quote author=NickyJ link=topic=25183.msg173905#msg173905 date=1397405132]
I don't think so. Just because some people aren't able to bring in engineer/medic items doesn't mean that they're useless. If someone else is bringing in my only cade, that doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to spawn hurricane bows and bronze arrows for everyone else.

I don´t understand what You mean, sorry. Why would someone else bring your cade and why would not you do that?  The whole point with a supportslot is that you don´t only bring stuff for yourself but items that helps the team. And You bringing in extra bows are good but u can´t equip bows in support slot anyway so why not have an support item there.
[/quote]

I think what he's saying if what if someone has happened to be lending someone else his only support item, why shouldn't that person be allowed to join if all his other gear is useful? I have had that situation myself sometimes as well, as I only have one SHC. I sometimes give someone else the SHC for an event if I'm bringing, say, medic boxes, and I forget to ask it back after the event. The next day, I try to join a rag server, and I would not be allowed to join because someone else still has my cade.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Maroon - 13-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM