Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
(13-04-2014, 06:16 PM)Maroon link Wrote: I think what he's saying if what if someone has happened to be lending someone else his only support item, why shouldn't that person be allowed to join if all his other gear is useful? I have had that situation myself sometimes as well, as I only have one SHC. I sometimes give someone else the SHC for an event if I'm bringing, say, medic boxes, and I forget to ask it back after the event. The next day, I try to join a rag server, and I would not be allowed to join because someone else still has my cade.
Exactly.
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by NickyJ - 13-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM