Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
(13-04-2014, 11:27 PM)NickyJ link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=25183.msg173923#msg173923 date=1397413016]
I think what he's saying if what if someone has happened to be lending someone else his only support item, why shouldn't that person be allowed to join if all his other gear is useful? I have had that situation myself sometimes as well, as I only have one SHC. I sometimes give someone else the SHC for an event if I'm bringing, say, medic boxes, and I forget to ask it back after the event. The next day, I try to join a rag server, and I would not be allowed to join because someone else still has my cade.
Exactly.
[/quote]

Well, is that really a problem, don´t You set up a return trade right after someone borrows Your item so You can take back Your stuff as soon as You wants to? Secondly, if people knows that You need support items, don´t You think they will get a support item so they can join what ever mode they want to play.

We are not talking about getting wallcades, barrels or tomes here, but maybe a shc that cost less then 300k in crafting cost irc for ragnarok and a normal cade for 15k for hard.

Thanks for the feedback, but not implementing a feature to make the game more playable during public runs because You wants to lend You stuff out is not a valid point i think. And if You do not like this suggestion, what are Your ideas to address this issue or don´t You see an issue here at all?

(13-04-2014, 07:41 PM)CC_BlackKnight link Wrote: It should be fine, but is this script/change also possible?

This I can´t give an answer to, but I am sure a dev can.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by SwedeHog - 14-04-2014, 12:22 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM