Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
@maroon

Now we getting somewhere with the discussion, me like. Yes, this might be overkill, but thats why we should have discussions so that hopefully they gives the devs some ideas in the long run on what to do. This might be all figured out by them and included in the next patch, what do we know.

The difference in cost is ofc a problem and maybe that should be looked at as You say, it costs more to go engineer unless you get a tome.

Yes, boss fight need some change, i agree.

(14-04-2014, 02:37 AM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: Well the only ways you could reduce the need for so many cades to hold bosses like Thor or Odin, would be to either reduce the damage bots do to cades, or buff cades a ton. To account for the change, the cost to craft cades would probably need to increase even more so things don't get too easy. Or perhaps just write a script to disable the spawning of support items from toming, and only have that enabled on respawn on spawn waves. With that, the amount of cades that people can spawn in is much more limited, but the cades are buffed enough so you can get through Thor and Odin on rag with the limited amount of cades.
Can get a bit ridiculous having to tome around 10-20 times on a full rag server just to get enough cades to get past thor or odin. Maybe tomes should be geared more towards reviving dead players, rather than a method of mass spawning support items.

This is an idea i like. A difference in support itemsĀ  depending on if it is spawn or a tome You spawn from. Lots of good points here.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by SwedeHog - 14-04-2014, 07:16 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM