Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
I think this idea is not that bad, because sometimes it is annoying when only 2 guys bring in a SHC for a Rag Run on a public server, but just think about how we have started, we had no good cades either and needed to be supported by the "rich players" to reach higher waves.
So if we would not allow to get the "useless guys with no good support gear" to join Rag servers, then they cannot get the stuff to buy such good support gear. And if you say a guy has to bring in support gear of t4 then it means he cannot join rag servers before he is reaching level 50 and I think already some guys made a topic about only letting people who are level 50 or higher.
I mean this idea is not bad, but maybe we can find a mode between Hard and Ragnarok, so that they get to know the game better before they join a Rag Server. This is just an idea to not disallow the new players to join good servers with good teams Wink
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Leberkass - 14-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM