Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
Typically the more veteran players who are wealthier than the newcomers have good support items, along with their superior gear. However a fair amount of veteran players have been going AFG or quitting NordInvasion entirely, so those players are no longer joining pub servers with their support items. Newcomers seem to not put as much effort into getting support items as they do with getting better weapons and armor, hence the lack of cades. Not sure I quite like the idea of forcing every single player to bring in a support item to join hard or rag, although it'd be awesome if everyone DID bring a support item. Newer players often can't afford support items like an SHC, and thus have to play hard/rag with help of wealthier players , so thewho can afford such itemsn the newer players can get drops to buy/craft better support items. Pub runs seem to have gotten worse and worse since I've been here, and that's due to the absence of veteran players. Other than my previous cading/toming reform ideas, maybe an effort to educate newcomers in the value of cading & teamwork would help. Getting a normal cade is rather cheap, so there isn't much of an excuse to not at least have that. Anyways, I think the whole lack of cades on pub servers is a bit more complicated of an issue than it appears to be.

@madjosh
Yeah, you're right. I'm not sure if that's a rule set in stone anywhere on the forums, but it is certainly an unofficial rule that's upheld quite often. I've seen admins warn/kick players on hard/rag if they come in with no armor or redshirt gear. Enforcing that with regards to support items is a possibility, but would be a bit harder to do.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by greekdragonkdl - 14-04-2014, 07:52 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM