Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
(15-04-2014, 01:02 AM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=Slayer link=topic=25183.msg174140#msg174140 date=1397521131]
Again, you don't need an SHC, a simple bloody barricade will suffice. It's ridiculous. If you chose to spend like 350k on bear armour instead of 13k on a barricade, lol, nah we don't want you in the server.

If ANYONE in the server says "I cant afford 13k on a barricade", I would take a look at their armour/items and just laugh. Usually they're snipers but you know where this is going.

The fact that they're in those hard servers anyway means they can, in 1 hard run you can use the assist xp on gold and get a cade.

I suggest you take a look at what I have posted before, and review what you said. My post was directed towards the idea that people should have a SHC or higher in order to join. I was not talking about normal cades.
[/quote]
Well, then force people to bring normal cades to a rag server? It ain't that hard. I'm fed up with spending hours on runs that fails just before the last boss. I play this game to win rounds, and I think I haven't beaten Ragnar in any of the 10 latest public runs. Much of this lies with too few cades, even though we had a tome on the servers.

EDIT: Realized I used experiences from hard servers, but I think it's mostly the same. Everyone over lvl 32 can afford a Normal cade or a Medic box, and if they don't bring it: make them.
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Yabu - 15-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM