Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok
I think a simple solution to this in the short term would be to simply raise the lvl needed for Ragnarok mode.  @ lvl 32 for hard, yes everyone should be able to afford a normal cade or medic box.  The problem is that newer / more casual players reach the lvl 39 rag requirement and decide to skip over hard mode altogether for the much nicer xp and drops offered by rag.  @ lvl 39 one is simply not able to bring in t4 support regardless of the gold they have acquired.  When it comes down to it, hard mode gives plenty of xp and nice drops for leveling and gaining wealth. IMO rag should be for the more advanced veteran players looking for a difficult team challenge, not for people who have just reached t4 and have no gear or support items.  I play public servers quite often and enjoy helping newer players learn more and get further than they would otherwise on normal and hard.  However it is frustrating being on a full rag server as the only shc bringer (especially when I have to die 40+ times for tomes so the rest of the team can have any chance of beating thor/odin).  I don't necessarily think there should be a requirement that you "have" to bring in t4 support items; as stated by others, not everyone can/wants to afford such things right away.  However, I believe it is necessary to at least have the ability to bring such a thing in.  This way people could at least borrow a shc, barrel, tome, medic box.. whatever it happens to be from either a friend or their house.  I would suggest either raising the lvl requirement for rag to 50 (the lvl needed for t4 support) or lowering the lvl needed to bring in t4 support to 39.  This would eliminate any excuses as to why support "can't" be brought in by people and would hopefully increase the number of nice things seen in public runs.

*edit*  Perhaps implementing something where players could buy a cade in-game could help.  This would be similar to buying a horse in cav where you don't keep it after you die/respawn, but it would at least give newer players more options to help the team on difficult boss rounds. 

Messages In This Thread
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Dark_Robin - 13-04-2014, 07:22 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 14-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Sifu_Flying_Master_Kirito - 15-04-2014, 04:05 PM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by madjsoh - 16-04-2014, 12:54 AM
Re: Obligatory support items on Hard and Ragnarok - by Suns - 16-04-2014, 03:25 AM