Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing the Commando's Hero Classes
It would seem my suggestion struck a few cords here and there. I'm sorry if it did so in a bad way.
I think a few of you somewhat misinterpreted my suggestion. I do not want the Legionnaire to go. I simply suggested that its strengths get moved over to a different hero class. I'm not saying this because I picked Legionnaire and regret so, Deer. I don't have a Legionnaire, nor do I intend to get one. I just want its skills to be of more use, by merging it with a different class. Would you guys see it as an offensive against the Legionnaire if my suggestion was to remove the Zweihander and move its skills to the Legionnaire? It would be the exact same thing.
I think both the Legionnaire and the Zweihander are better off if they were to be combined. No, neither of these classes would disappear. Sure, the Legionnaire parts of the new class would probably come second to most people playing it after the Zweihander parts. But that would be in the hands of the one playing as this class.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."

Messages In This Thread
Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Maroon - 14-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Suns - 14-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by madjsoh - 15-05-2014, 06:31 AM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Maroon - 15-05-2014, 10:34 AM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by madjsoh - 16-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Suns - 17-05-2014, 04:08 AM