Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report : [EITRI]Sir_Firebus_BRD
(08-06-2014, 04:50 AM)Sir_Firebus link Wrote:I never said niggas I said iggas wtf? Click was even on. He even said hi to me. All you had to do was ask him to remove me from the server if you thought "iggas" to be niggas and were that offended.
The phrase "mah n*ggas" is used a lot, doesn't "vk mah [n]iggas" sound similar to you at all? I'm sure many members of this community will agree with me on that. If You didn't mean what I believe You said, then what was the point of that comment? What does "iggas" mean? Click along with you left shortly after, so asking him to remove you from the server is invalid...

(08-06-2014, 04:50 AM)Sir_Firebus link Wrote:I never said niggas I said iggas wtf? Click was even on. He even said hi to me. All you had to do was ask him to remove me from the server if you thought "iggas" to be niggas and were that offended.
Isn't that why there's a thread for Report Players?
Quote:If you see a player exploiting a glitch in a map, or harassing other players or generally being disrespectful, please get screenshots / video of this action AND report them in game, Ideally get a timestamp on the pictures as well so we can match them up.

Messages In This Thread
Report : [EITRI]Sir_Firebus_BRD - by Suns - 07-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Re: Report : [EITRI]Sir_Firebus_BRD - by Suns - 08-06-2014, 05:17 AM
Re: Report : [EITRI]Sir_Firebus_BRD - by Hablam - 08-06-2014, 05:58 AM
Re: Report : [EITRI]Sir_Firebus_BRD - by k4mi - 11-06-2014, 07:35 PM