Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Shield Stat Tweaks/Buff Swadian Resilience
Yes, except even the Royal Shield (which is usable by commandos too) has better stats than the Swadian Resilience. And it is cheaper. Only edge the Resilience has is those bonus against shield types of waves. I get the feeling that those kind of waves are what the Resilience is meant for, but I feel like if the shield resistance was buffed just a little bit to at least make it on par with royal shield perhaps, it would be a a bit more of a contender as a shield choice. Quite honestly I've never seen any Resilience in game other than the one Shagz used to have

And yeah madjosh I agree that it would be silly to have all the shields have the same stats. What doesn't make sense is for them to all cost the same and most of them have crappy stats except for aegis. Yeah I think having those shields usable by other classes maybe would make them a bit more useful. Don't think it would be tempting enough to craft a small dragon kite shield (ex.) instead of a resilience or aegis just because you can use it on t3 inf or something. Most t3 players don't have anywhere close to 2-3mil to craft it anyways.

Each shield should have it's own pro to choosing it over the other shields, along with certain cons. Either that or change the crafting cost structure so they aren't all the same price. So those shields that aren't quite as good would be cheaper.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike

Messages In This Thread
Re: Shield Stat Tweaks/Buff Swadian Resilience - by madjsoh - 12-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Re: Shield Stat Tweaks/Buff Swadian Resilience - by greekdragonkdl - 12-07-2014, 12:15 AM