Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My thoughts on a lack of mid-level priced one handers for commandos
(29-07-2014, 12:46 AM)synario link Wrote: Well, to change topic to a different weapon, is a one-handed hammer weapon plausible, in the mid-tier range? I personally hate the headcrusher. How long could you make a one-handed blunt weapon while still being realistic? If it's too heavy/long, then obviously it's not a feasible weapon. If it's too short, then it's going to be too similar to the headcrusher.

If you make a pick (pierce) weapon, we'll need to significantly differentiate it from the DWP, obviously.

Lenght should be in range of 70-85 max if it's a blunt/pierce weapon. The point of a one hander, at least to me, is not lenght but speed and easy handling in clumsy situations. Some lenght is nice to stunlock bot's, though. The longer 1H seem pointless to me since you just get stuck to easy or bounce at other bots/walls/friendlies etc.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017

Messages In This Thread
Re: My thoughts on a lack of mid-level priced one handers for commandos - by Mr.Peso - 29-07-2014, 12:56 AM