Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My thoughts on a lack of mid-level priced one handers for commandos
(29-07-2014, 10:25 PM)synario link Wrote: any ideas for stats? I seem to be pretty terrible at suggesting weapon stats so I'll let somebody else do it.  Tongue

41P
87 length
92 speed

It's perfectly balanced and perfectly useless. If it gets any better, head crusher would be too huge of a joke, Vengeance would be useless(as if it isn't already though). Steel cutter will either be massively more useful due or absolutely useless. The real issue is you can't balance C and P/B weapons when they follow the same set of rules. Pikeman avoids this largely by having P weapons stab while C weapons slash, which prevents overlap and allows for a balanced weapon tree. This type of overlap prevents an even balancing. Even if the stats are 100% perfect, and they never will be, the weapon will either be the best or the worst, so it's pointless to worry. Make it nice and make people actually want to use the weapon, or make it "balanced" and make it useless like a lot of weapons.

Messages In This Thread
Re: My thoughts on a lack of mid-level priced one handers for commandos - by Harlaus - 29-07-2014, 11:36 PM