Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I feel so weak as commando since the 0.4.0 patch !
Granted, I'm a commando now and was only a sergeant on 0.3.7, but I'm higher on the kill charts now than before. I can solo followers with little problem (probably have to heal afterward, maybe not) even on a pretty full server. Skirms, though are another story, due to the issue below, never mind beserkers. I don't know how commandos were before so I can't comment on that.

My one issue is with the swing speed. 2h are almost useless against the harder enemies since all you have time to do is block. The swing speeds weren't changed, but the stat lowering dropped the speed.

Plus, from a relative stat point, archers get up to 245 (I think) in archery, while inf only gets 160 1h and 170 2h?  I'd rather have my 80 polearm given over to 1h and 2h. I can barely equip any polearms anyway as a pure commando.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Messages In This Thread
Re: I feel so weak as commando since the 0.4.0 patch ! - by TeutonJon78 - 06-04-2012, 07:34 PM