Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Changing the Commando's Hero Classes
(19-08-2014, 08:57 PM)Maroon link Wrote:Aside from the fact that this topic is 3 months old, it was never my suggestion to get rid of the Legionnaire, but to more or less combine the Zwei and the Legionnaire into one class.

I'm not certain that combining is the method of solving an issue. Nor am I convinced that it being rare is necessarily a sign that a class does not function properly. The three classes fit a choice that seems balanced between enhancing certain play styles. The Legionnaire much like the Halberdier and some others enables a style of play that is simply not available to the four class system of NI. They are the hybrids. The Legionnaire is not meant to be a sniper with his throwing gear but it is worth considering its proficiency. It is in every way the equal of a tier four commando and has stats that put it above that benchmark. Combining the play style with Zwei does not fit the gear either generally uses. One is a two handed maniac and the other the most flexible infantry unit in the game; designed to sword, board and throw.

Messages In This Thread
Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Maroon - 14-05-2014, 04:54 PM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Suns - 14-05-2014, 11:02 PM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by madjsoh - 15-05-2014, 06:31 AM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by madjsoh - 16-05-2014, 06:41 AM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Suns - 17-05-2014, 04:08 AM
Re: Changing the Commando's Hero Classes - by Barristan - 11-09-2014, 04:06 AM