Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban Request
Well, I find this the best place to post, given that me and Suns were banned together.

My own general rant to the community as a whole, perhaps incoherent but I cannot sleep until I say this. (literally, staying up late writing this, it is likely I will be equally incoherent tomorrow due to sleep deprivation Tongue)

How this is banworthy in the first place, I don't know. If that was anyone other than Winter that we were talking to, there would be no ban. I told suns no apology should be needed in a mature, not at all elitist community, but he kept repeating that he deserved the ban.

There is nothing prior to this except an instance of Suns forwarding a Steam message to me of Winter insulting me, to which Winter said that Suns deserved a special place in hell for that.

Bulk has heckled me worse than that in game multiple times, with witnesses also, including an admin.

Not that anything should have been done in those cases, its just to show how ridiculous this ban was. I have no screenshots other than the screen of this particular ban, but I had not expected to make this type of post.

Not being a part of the community gives me the opportunity to say things without kissing ass, which seems to be needed here for some reason. Needless to say, I had a bad experience with this mod, not at all due to it being a bad mod.

This is all to say, when you unban Suns, keep me banned. But try not to become what I personally think you already have become, and perhaps the next people like me who come into this mod will have better experiences.

Good luck to the decent parts of the community.

Edit: Perhaps I will revise this post to something more eloquent in the morning when my brain functions properly, but this is the essence of what I mean to say.

Messages In This Thread
Unban Request - by Lycin - 15-09-2014, 04:14 AM
Re: Unban Request - by The Dark Robin - 15-09-2014, 04:42 AM
Re: Unban Request - by Terath86 - 15-09-2014, 05:13 AM
Re: Unban Request - by The Dark Robin - 15-09-2014, 05:41 AM
Re: Unban Request - by Barristan - 15-09-2014, 05:46 AM
Re: Unban Request - by Kip - 16-09-2014, 03:16 AM