Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Amount of People I Dislike in NI Nowadays [Rant]
I just wanted to pipe in, as someone who started playing two weeks ago and was so overwhelmed by how little I knew. In that time I've actually seen some of you on Normal and overall the experience has been really good. There were a few times I did something that pissed people off because I didn't understand what "save" or "save last" meant until I was reading about in the the forum, or that that sweet gear on the ground was actually allies (although no one complained about this, I just picked up on it when people would ask for the gear and it made sense to me considering I shoot like a drunkard and swing like ape). Basically for those that are new, it's not immediately clear how to work as a team or how to utilize everyone's characters, probably the best thing you can do is direct them to the forums. It was about a week in where I met a player that was getting really frustrated but then everyone was telling him to relax. All this, just to share a newcomers perspective on the community.  Wink

Messages In This Thread
Re: The Amount of People I Dislike in NI Nowadays [Rant] - by Juko - 16-09-2014, 06:44 PM