Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hybrid gear
Legendaries and craftables for tier 3s - Like, abit worse than the current legendaries. Same for craftables, abit worse weapons than the current f.x Swadian hope, etc.

Would encourage hybridizing way more. And would make me happy ( I'm Sergeant + Heavy skirmisher + Crossbowman ) .

I know it's a simple post with less info than most, but really would appreciate a bit hybrid love Wink ( I am kewl with the way it is now, but i bet i'll get jealous when all the tier 4's are running around with uber weapons, and i'll still be running around with my steel sword and my pike. If you could add like, a "Masterwork Halfpike" , (It's just a fast long pike with lower damage than f.x the pike of kings, it would be just as rare, but worse than the pike of kings, and the history of this halfpike could be a Pike where you need experience with both the Two handed weapon art, and the polearms. ) and instead of the pikes 33 pierce: 40-42 pierce. Then i'd be more than happy. ( Ofcourse, would also like to see a one handed, and a twohanded, some gear, ranged weapons etc: They should be worse than any tier 4 legendary, and ment for hybrids. ) - As i said, different looks, worse stats , but better than marketplace things. Currently, you(As a hybrid) Cannot use anything else than marketplace weapons, and mediocre craftables
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext

Messages In This Thread
Hybrid gear - by Filthy The Kid - 20-04-2012, 02:54 PM
Re: Hybrid gear - by Blondin - 20-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Re: Hybrid gear - by Filthy The Kid - 20-04-2012, 05:38 PM
Re: Hybrid gear - by Sir_Eldras - 20-04-2012, 07:23 PM