Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Various ideas
(30-01-2015, 12:35 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: A lot of niew players stop playing NordInvasion because of the lack of money/gear. " It takes too long to have a proper gear ".
Imo, that could be a nice way to encourage new players to stay on NI.

Research a nice place called Zimbabwe.  Pumping more money into the economy would not really make it easier for new players to purchase new stuff, it would only drive prices up.  Everyone would get these money drops, not just new players, and this would raise the price on everything.  It may work for a small amount of time, but the price of items would catch up.

(30-01-2015, 12:35 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: Solving this problem isn't easy at all, but as i said before, creating a new material which include some basic mats like for example 1 Eagle Feathers + 5 Raven Feathers to craft a Royal Feather could remove the low prices from AH.

Not all materials are meant to be expensive.  That being said, there is a large chance that many of the items you have mentioned will be used in a few future recipes Wink  You also need to remember that the economy here is player driven.  Players buy and sell at prices they decide are acceptable.  Raising the drop rate on something often does little to change the price unless extreme measures are taken and made public knowledge.  Since the community is small, prices are volatile.  As you have probably noticed, whenever new recipes are added the items involved shoot up in price as everyone tries to buy them at once to make new items, then the prices fall back down when most people are finished buying.

(30-01-2015, 12:35 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: I had the Queue System's idea in the intent to waste less time in spamming to join a server. The game is funny. Waiting/Spamming during 10/15 mins to have a free spot in a ragnarok server, is, in my opinion a waste of time.

You could always gather some friends and start playing on another server.  This is why we have multiple servers.  With the way Warband works, a server queue isn't possible anyways.

(30-01-2015, 12:35 PM)Yokmen link Wrote: I agree with you, wave 18 is fine because it allows us to have a chance for a Hurricane Bow ( + sulphur ). But i don't understand why the 18th wave on the normal mode ( Fatsods ) could be considered as harder than the Snipers Wave on the Ragnarok mode.

Many waves could be considered harder based on content of the wave and assets of the team.  Try playing wave 18 without good ranged players with legendary gear, then try fighting Fatsods on a team with good Commandos that have hammers.  The point is that the Normal runs you reference most likely don't have a strong Commando line, but the Ragnarok runs you are thinking of are most likely events or other organized runs with good ranged characters using legendary weapons.  Obviously difficulty of the wave should scale with the mode, so we shouldn't expect the best gear to always be on Normal or for terrible gear to be on Ragnarok, but this does illustrate my point.  People often say Ragnarok is too easy, but they don't take into consideration that they are playing with all of the best equipment available.  If you spend some time on a team of averagely geared players (No legendaries, maybe a few decent house crafted items and T4 support) a lot of waves you thought were easy will suddenly become very difficult.

Messages In This Thread
Various ideas - by The_Lion_Yokmen - 29-01-2015, 04:04 PM
Re: Various ideas - by Sargent Q - 29-01-2015, 04:18 PM
Re: Various ideas - by Alpha - 29-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Re: Various ideas - by The_Lion_Yokmen - 29-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Re: Various ideas - by Jalau - 29-01-2015, 08:59 PM
Re: Various ideas - by Bobo - 30-01-2015, 12:16 PM
Re: Various ideas - by Maroon - 30-01-2015, 12:25 PM
Re: Various ideas - by The_Lion_Yokmen - 30-01-2015, 12:35 PM
Re: Various ideas - by Jalau - 30-01-2015, 12:47 PM
Re: Various ideas - by slayer - 30-01-2015, 01:14 PM
Re: Various ideas - by SovietMcLenin - 30-01-2015, 01:56 PM