Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
(04-02-2015, 08:11 PM)spikeywhite link Wrote: Player name: Guthmer
Character ID: 2508246
Level and Class of Main: Level 41 Sniper
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018601729/
Where are you from: UK
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade: 2 weeks
Why do you want to join us: I have seen you ingame quite a lot and I know that I have applied for quite a lot of houses and it may make you quite uncomfortable about accepting me into the clan and I can understand that but I regret applying to all those houses and I just want to find a clan where I can learn the game more and have organized gameplay.

I carefully looked into your short history in NI and elucidated any doubts reported by some members of other houses (would like to thank their representatives for help given). Multiple house applications seem to be a result of the lack of experience in the community (3 weeks only) and perhaps acting first, reflecting after (we all learn by mistakes, don't we?).

I found nothing else to negatively influence my judgement on your ability to be a good and resposible SPQR member. We also PMed each other to understand our expectations better.

Therefore I gladly accept you on trial.
As all our members I will ask you to follow the rules, be polite and help other players, and when becoming an experienced hero not to forget your beginnings and support newcomers.

Welcome.  Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
Re: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by Bobo - 05-02-2015, 07:46 PM
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM