Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Map change polls ( Not another "Give us polls" )
(23-04-2012, 12:32 PM)Pandabomber link Wrote: It is kind of frustrating when I'm playing with a small group of people, and then like six people come in at wave 8 and poll to change the map to Great Hall or Mountain Pass (Some kind of corridor map, they never want to do Overgrowth or Outskirts). This is something that I would definitely like to see eventually.

Some feature should be added, disabling map polls for anyone who didn't play wave 1 yet. Tongue
Will be a bit tricky, but it's possible.

(23-04-2012, 01:02 PM)VLKA_Pony link Wrote: I agree with the (You cannot change map to one of the last three (or four) maps that was played)!

Good to know! I thought the idea was pretty neat as well - Not my idea, though Wink
[size=1pt]
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext
MeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstextMeaninglesstext

Messages In This Thread
Re: Map change polls ( Not another "Give us polls" ) - by Filthy The Kid - 23-04-2012, 02:56 PM