Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine
1) I've seen a lot of new/newish players go hybrid classes, one being archer/infantry, and another pikeman/infantry, now nothing can be done really by the first but the second, the second is a hero class through infantry, the legionnaire. Now, I am not sure how hard this would be to do, if it would even be possible, but where the classes are on the character page, add a little question mark/help link tutorial thing on the leveling/class/hero progression, maybe a small 3 sentence tutorial there and then a link to the forum part. This would assist new players in helping understand the leveling system, heroes, and classes and save them the frustration and urge to quit when having to reec because they can't go hero.

2) I know the forums has a crafting section with pictures, stats and such for each item. I think adding the pictures and stats to the site itself would make it more user-friendly/helpful. Again, not sure how hard or if its possible.

These are both just ideas I've had in my mind while using the site and talking to new players to make the website more user friendly.
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu

Messages In This Thread
Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by RisenPhoenix - 19-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Re: Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by DR. - 19-02-2015, 01:29 AM
Re: Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by Spoop - 19-02-2015, 02:02 AM
Re: Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by Jalau - 19-02-2015, 05:55 AM
Re: Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by Bobo - 19-02-2015, 07:22 AM
Re: Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by Xen - 19-02-2015, 12:45 PM
Re: Two Suggestions/Thoughts of mine - by Winter - 02-03-2015, 06:59 PM