Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Is this a useful idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, it would be great!
75.00%
15 75.00%
No, i think its not needed
25.00%
5 25.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New Trading Option: Save-Backtrade
i think it should be possible to do a backtrade which you cant cancel.
Stuff sharing is a nice thing becouse if you got something rare but you are leveling at the Moment another char so you can lend your items to other Players.
Like if i was leveling my RG i lend out my White Dragon Helmet to another Player and he was pleased about.

(14-02-2015, 06:32 PM)Choppy link Wrote: Lending items should be on a timer much like countdowns where they can borrow the item for a set amount of time and once the timer reaches zero the items are returned to the original owner.
I dont think that a timer will be a good Idee becouse then you always have too see how Long you can Keep the item and ist not very practically so i think the Idee with a backtrade which you cant cancel would be a better soloution.

And think ybout it:
If there is a systhem witch a backtrade witch you cant cancel you can borrow stuff and earn Money with it, so you can made new Players happy with good equip and you will get some Money without doing anything. So that will hold new Players in the game and they wouldnt quit becouse of no loot or something. if you are a smart Player you can lend some stuff for free and make another Player happy.
But this whole systhem will only work if there is a safe backtrade.

To think about this will not waste your time, you have to look ahead!

Kind regards
Priest
18.10.2014 White Dragon Helmet

Best offer for my barrel

Messages In This Thread
New Trading Option: Save-Backtrade - by Frost_ - 07-02-2015, 10:37 PM
Re: New Trading Option: Save-Backtrade - by Bobo - 08-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Re: New Trading Option: Save-Backtrade - by Bobo - 15-02-2015, 08:15 PM
Re: New Trading Option: Save-Backtrade - by Godric - 20-02-2015, 10:27 AM