Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting)
(03-03-2015, 10:34 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=Ganniicus link=topic=36432.msg223348#msg223348 date=1425410258]
Player name:[Warden]_Gannicus
Character ID:
Level and Class of Main:Sniper(42)
Other characters levels/classes:Commando (48)
Steam name:[Kos]Ganny
Where are you from:Turkey
How long you play Nord Invasion and Mount&Blade:2300+ hours M&B 500+ hours NI
Why do you want to join us:I need a clan for house crafting,events,and because its always better to have mates.

Thanks for the application Gannicus. PMed.
[/quote]

I talked to some ppl to make things clear about Ganniicus application. It was surely most unfortunate he applied to UK and then decided to cancel his application. He did this since he has just afterwards learned that his friend had joined SPQR recently. So he placed his application to SPQR without delay. They have been playing together for a long time and were housemates in PW. Ganniicus got a strong recommendation from the said our new member to be a very helpful teamplayer. I have also just seen that he edited his post on UK recruitment thread to explain the reason for withdrawing his application and he said sorry (well, most of ppl would probably say that cancelling an aplication to UK must mean the man is insane  Wink. One actually said that to me today  ;D). As such, I will overlook that quite disturbing applying and cancelling that otherwise would surely gain him rejection.

Ganniicus, I will accept you on trial. Try to play with SPQR leaders as often as you find an opportunity. After two weeks I will ask for their opinion and will consider the matter very carefully. You can use our banner but not the tag until accepted as full member.

Welcome  Smile

Messages In This Thread
Re: Senatvs PopvlvsQve Romanvs [SPQR] (Eu Level 39 +) (Recruiting) - by Bobo - 04-03-2015, 08:38 PM
Recruiting - by Luggi00 - 13-10-2015, 06:19 PM
Re: Recruiting - by sicario - 13-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Badmeester Application - by badmeester - 05-04-2016, 08:29 PM
RE: Badmeester Application - by Bobo - 06-04-2016, 08:25 PM