Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Repport Godlike_Nimueh
#1 That conversation was from the map before, and we were playing mountain pass...  The group collective wanted to stay down, yet some PA dudes kept going top and making the flank us...  I wasn't the only one annoyed...

Those screen shots have nothing to do with this report...

#2 Yes I have a new spot...  In Great Hall...  Since people map vote it and play it over and over, unable to get passed wave 8, I had to figure something else out for normal mode...  And it works great...

#3 The barricade...  I remember that...  We had no idea who did that,  I just figured it was someone trying to help, yet not knowing where to put it, and was a harmless mistake...  It looks like your admitting to intentionally blocking the area I was obviously. 

The only thing i am guilty of is harsh language...  Tongue 

As you can see in second to the last screen shot...  I use the heavy cades just to block nord range, protecting the low level players so they can level. 

Warband Modder / Scener
Unity 3D Developer
Unreal 4 Developer

[WCS] WITCHCORESTUDIOS: Owner / Lead Developer

Current Standalone in progress: Warborn [ Medieval, Survival, Sandbox, MMO ] Assembled using Unity 3D 5

Contact for anything regarding anything: [STEAM]: [WCS] Warborn  [eMAIL]: witchcorestudios@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Repport Godlike_Nimueh - by PA_GeNf - 25-04-2012, 11:32 PM
Re: Repport Godlike_Nimueh - by [WCS] Warborn - 26-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Re: Repport Godlike_Nimueh - by [WCS] Warborn - 26-04-2012, 12:10 AM
Re: Repport Godlike_Nimueh - by PA_GeNf - 26-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Re: Repport Godlike_Nimueh - by [WCS] Warborn - 26-04-2012, 02:44 AM
Re: Repport Godlike_Nimueh - by Hande - 26-04-2012, 06:02 AM