Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction hall additions
(09-04-2015, 03:24 PM)FV_darklit link Wrote:
I like number 2. Maybe to the right of the "buy" button, add a "buy all" button.
[/quote]

I do believe monkey would like to see the possibility to lock an offer to be buy-all-or-nothing... So it seems such offers should have "buy all" instead of "buy" button. Only other possibility to sell wholesale quantities at wholesale price is that there are 2 prices in the listing (and 2 buttons). I fear that would be a mess.
I do think it's easier to make 2 listings: normal and wholesale, the later being "buy all". To avoid mistakes such listing should be different than normal (backgound or font colour?) and perhaps inflict "are you sure?" window for confirmation.

Another remark on this is: actually what difference does it make to seller (who wants to sell large quantity but is ready to make discount for it) to just put it on AH with a discount price? Ofc there will be small transactions then, too, but eventually all will sell and the time needed to sell it all is just a result of price attractiveness. So I am not fully convinced to point 2 TBH.

Messages In This Thread
Auction hall additions - by happymonkey99 - 09-04-2015, 06:43 AM
Re: Auction hall additions - by Bobo - 09-04-2015, 07:10 AM
Re: Auction hall additions - by darklit - 09-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Re: Auction hall additions - by Bobo - 09-04-2015, 07:27 PM
Re: Auction hall additions - by Kip - 30-04-2015, 01:38 AM
Re: Auction hall additions - by happymonkey99 - 30-04-2015, 03:35 AM