Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Report: WS_Fred, ~CM~Shadowknight, ~CM~Backfisch & German_Zweihander
I was on the server and on TeamSpeak while this was happening. Btw there was no empty hard server only yours and some other where only 1 player was and the other two were filled by 11 and 14 people. We never told you to die nor to go spec or sth on the server. We tried to swap the map, but we did never break the rules, because peeking or following a person like a monkey is not against the rules as far as I know. We knew you did not like us at that point when we joined in, but this always happens ok public servers.
All in all, I see no point in this report as we just did not go well with each other as you were staying alive and tomed us in, but the thing with the calling names was useless and not needed. But I think you are old enough to deal with those words and noone means such stuff serious, so I would say let's deal with this problem via TeamSpeak or sth, but why do the admins need to get involved now?

EDIT: You were also not really supportive on the next map with roughly 30 kills as a Pikeman, so we did not report you or went on IRC for semi-leeching either
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling

Messages In This Thread
Re: Report: WS_Fred, ~CM~Shadowknight, ~CM~Backfisch & German_Zweihander - by Leberkass - 08-08-2015, 02:15 PM