Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Tower Shield
i see no reason for why it shouldn't. sure there are lots of other shield options for commando's, but, we're not talking about commando's, we're talking about the royal guard THE shielding class. why can't the class that centres on such a static role get some more options in which shields he chooses to use. the pavise can bring in Shield of Kings and just about every other class locked shield (which it shouldn't be able to imho) why can't RG bring in some tower shields to drop for the poor redshirts to hide behind.

(04-09-2015, 09:21 PM)JackB link Wrote: Also another reason why I don't think it should be but on commando is that it doesn't look that nice with any of the commando armours in my opinion.

Most of the new commando armours, especially the legendary ones don't match with anything anyway, some of the ugliest things in this game, the fearsome sticks through everything, the swadian helm is a rusty looking model of the open trooper, and don't get me started on the gothic plates which look god awful on their own let alone everything else. why would we take aesthetics into account now?

(04-09-2015, 08:26 PM)Sargent Q link Wrote: Bottom line.  I don't think we need to be taking shields away from Sharpshooter and giving them to Commando's.

To be clear, we wouldn't be taking away anything from sharpshooter. Just adding to the royal guards armoury.

Going Deep

Messages In This Thread
Tower Shield - by Leandero - 04-09-2015, 07:58 PM
Re: Tower Shield - by Bobo - 04-09-2015, 08:18 PM
Re: Tower Shield - by Sargent Q - 04-09-2015, 08:26 PM
Re: Tower Shield - by xJacki - 04-09-2015, 09:21 PM
Re: Tower Shield - by Donovan - 05-09-2015, 12:08 AM
Re: Tower Shield - by DR. - 05-09-2015, 11:12 AM