Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weapon perks and 1 more idea.
alas, this is not the opinion shared by many mod makers at the moment, most of which are regrouping to start new projects as bannerlord boasts an entirely made from scratch game engine and modding system designed to make things easier. NI also has a few underlying issues with the game and it is my opinion that a restart on a fresh engine is just what the current development team could use to swing things around and put some of their own flair back into this mod rather than tweaking the works of a development team that retired long ago. I know for fact that Winter, Hande, Kip, Nanna and anyone else I'm forgetting would surely welcome the ability to re-vamp their beloved game without the hindrances of the current engine and bot dynamics that exist in this warband engine. a quick glance at the latest development vids for bannerlord open up a whirlwind of new ideas for this game (catapults, battering rams - actually fighting off a nordic siege seems a dream come true) . these things simply aren't possible to cross-platform with the current engine. Nordinvasion 2 has been a dream for many players ever since the announcement of bannerlord. Wouldn't it be a shame to just port the exact same game over on the new engine. I know I'd be brutally disappointed to see such a thing happen, and I'd wager many others would share this sentiment. we'll just have to put faith in the current dev team to do what's right and learn from this NI version and take the best parts out of it and build a newer better NI, atleast that's what i want to see.

*feel free to move this response somewhere appropriate*
Going Deep

Messages In This Thread
Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by MatthewO - 27-10-2015, 04:40 PM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Terath86 - 27-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Namakan - 27-10-2015, 05:57 PM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by MatthewO - 27-10-2015, 07:03 PM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Bobo - 27-10-2015, 09:09 PM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Donovan - 28-10-2015, 04:10 AM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Bobo - 28-10-2015, 05:45 AM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Donovan - 28-10-2015, 06:28 AM
Re: Weapon perks and 1 more idea. - by Looter - 28-10-2015, 02:30 PM